2019 Bozeman Bucks Baseball online player registration is now open! Players ages 13 -18 are invited to sign up.
To register, go to: http://bozemanlegionbaseball.com/about/player-forms/ and do the following prior to the meeting on Sunday, 1/13/2019:
- Fill out your legion indemnification form (no notary required!) and print a hard copy
- Complete online player registration
- Pay $50 tryout fee (or bring $50 to the meeting)
- Gather your original birth certificate (if you are a returner and did not get yours back last year, we still have it)
- Download and print MHSA Athletic Pre-participation Physical Examination Form—This needs to be completed and signed by a doctor prior to participation in tryouts
- Download the Bucks Player Policy. Review and sign the back page.
Also attend the registration/informational meeting. Details are as follows:
- Place: Emily Dickinson Elementary
- Date/Time: 6 pm 1/13/19 (also a public EC meeting at 5 pm for anybody interested)
- Turn in legion indemnification form, original birth certificate, MHSA physical (if completed, just need before tryouts), and Bucks Player Policy in a manila envelope (if you are a returner and did not get yours back last year, we still have it)
- Receive and go over fundraising packet
- Get amped for the season! Topics to be covered: Introduction of coaching staff, release of schedules, pre-season workout opportunities, team service opportunities, fundraising, and more.
See you this Sunday, 6 p.m., at Emily Dickinson!