Come join the Bucks Baseball Program and American Legion Post 14 as we host our annual pancake breakfast. Come any time between 7:30 a.m. to 10:00 a.m., upstairs at the Legion Bar on Main St. This is a fun way to meet the team and connect with the Bozeman Baseball Community!
Baseball pants, belt, ballcap, and long sleeves (when temps are below 50 degrees) are required. Long John bottoms are recommended as well for Monday and Tuesday. Bring spikes and non-spike athletic shoes daily as well. It’s a good idea to have rain/mud boots in your vehicle as well for field work days.
Don’t forget to turn in your physical, completed by a doctor, to be eligible to try out.
We will be accepting Group 1 Registration paperwork from 4:30 pm – 5:30 pm and Group 2 paperwork from 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm.
Group 1 includes current 9th graders who played in the program in 2020, all 10th Graders, all 11th Graders, and all 12th Graders.
Group 2 includes all 7th Graders, all 8th Graders, and current 9th Graders who would be new to the program in 2021.
Updated tryout schedule below:
We are now streaming all our games at Heroes Park at Legion Field for the Bozeman Bucks. You can watch all streams on YouTube (don’t forget to follow our channel) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRVbNhMAF9VEVBn7EKKEADA
Player registration has been opened online! Follow the link below for online registration, then follow the instructions in items 1 – 3 below to prepare for Sunday’s registration meeting (6 pm, 1/19/2020, Emily Dickinson Gymnasium).
- Prior to this Sunday, go to http://bozemanlegionbaseball.com/about/player-forms/
- Download, print, and fill out the 2020 player indemnification form
- Complete Online Player registration
- Pay $50 tryout fee (you can pay online here or bring a check to Bozeman Legion Baseball to the registration meeting)
- Turn in at registration
- 2020 Indemnification form (from above item 1.(a)
- Official Birth Certificate (I have yours from last year if you didn’t take it back)
- If you need to order this document, just let me know and make sure to have it turned in prior to March 1
- MHSA Physical Examination form
- If you got a physical for Fall or Winter Sports in 2019/2020, just get us a copy.
- If you haven’t gotten a physical yet, please schedule one right away
Our 2020 Player policy is undergoing revisions and will be available to view and sign prior to March 1.
The Bucks host their annual youth Under the Lights Camp. Ballplayers ages 6 – 15 will enjoy learning from Bucks players and coaches under our new lights. The cost is $20 and will include a hot dog meal.
Register for the camp here: https://form.jotform.com/91745838358169
UPDATE: Almost 100 players have already signed up! Keep ’em coming Bozeman!
Calling all alumni! We want to see you at the yard on Tuesday, July 2nd to play in our Alumni Game. We plan to square off alumni vs. alumni, under the lights! Here’s your chance to reconnect with the Bucks and relive the glory days. Please RSVP to Coach Schultz email@example.com or Coach Potkay firstname.lastname@example.org. Cost is $20. Registration and batting practice starts at 6 pm.
As this is the first year in hosting an alumni game in memory, this will be informal. We are just looking to have a fun night with some former Bucks. Get after it
Register online here:
The camp will be held from 1 – 4 p.m. on Sunday, April 14th at Heroes Park and will be led by current Bucks Coaches and Players. Each camper will receive a Bucks T-shirt included in the camp registration.
2019 Bozeman Bucks Baseball online player registration is now open! Players ages 13 -18 are invited to sign up.
To register, go to: http://bozemanlegionbaseball.com/about/player-forms/ and do the following prior to the meeting on Sunday, 1/13/2019:
- Fill out your legion indemnification form (no notary required!) and print a hard copy
- Complete online player registration
- Pay $50 tryout fee (or bring $50 to the meeting)
- Gather your original birth certificate (if you are a returner and did not get yours back last year, we still have it)
- Download and print MHSA Athletic Pre-participation Physical Examination Form—This needs to be completed and signed by a doctor prior to participation in tryouts
- Download the Bucks Player Policy. Review and sign the back page.
Also attend the registration/informational meeting. Details are as follows:
- Place: Emily Dickinson Elementary
- Date/Time: 6 pm 1/13/19 (also a public EC meeting at 5 pm for anybody interested)
- Turn in legion indemnification form, original birth certificate, MHSA physical (if completed, just need before tryouts), and Bucks Player Policy in a manila envelope (if you are a returner and did not get yours back last year, we still have it)
- Receive and go over fundraising packet
- Get amped for the season! Topics to be covered: Introduction of coaching staff, release of schedules, pre-season workout opportunities, team service opportunities, fundraising, and more.
See you this Sunday, 6 p.m., at Emily Dickinson!