The Bucks host their annual youth Under the Lights Camp. Ballplayers ages 6 – 15 will enjoy learning from Bucks players and coaches under our new lights. The cost is $20 and will include a hot dog meal.
Register for the camp here: https://form.jotform.com/91745838358169
UPDATE: Almost 100 players have already signed up! Keep ’em coming Bozeman!
Calling all alumni! We want to see you at the yard on Tuesday, July 2nd to play in our Alumni Game. We plan to square off alumni vs. alumni, under the lights! Here’s your chance to reconnect with the Bucks and relive the glory days. Please RSVP to Coach Schultz firstname.lastname@example.org or Coach Potkay email@example.com. Cost is $20. Registration and batting practice starts at 6 pm.
As this is the first year in hosting an alumni game in memory, this will be informal. We are just looking to have a fun night with some former Bucks. Get after it!
Register online here:
The camp will be held from 1 – 4 p.m. on Sunday, April 14th at Heroes Park and will be led by current Bucks Coaches and Players. Each camper will receive a Bucks T-shirt included in the camp registration.
2019 Bozeman Bucks Baseball online player registration is now open! Players ages 13 -18 are invited to sign up.
To register, go to: http://bozemanlegionbaseball.com/about/player-forms/ and do the following prior to the meeting on Sunday, 1/13/2019:
- Fill out your legion indemnification form (no notary required!) and print a hard copy
- Complete online player registration
- Pay $50 tryout fee (or bring $50 to the meeting)
- Gather your original birth certificate (if you are a returner and did not get yours back last year, we still have it)
- Download and print MHSA Athletic Pre-participation Physical Examination Form—This needs to be completed and signed by a doctor prior to participation in tryouts
- Download the Bucks Player Policy. Review and sign the back page.
Also attend the registration/informational meeting. Details are as follows:
- Place: Emily Dickinson Elementary
- Date/Time: 6 pm 1/13/19 (also a public EC meeting at 5 pm for anybody interested)
- Turn in legion indemnification form, original birth certificate, MHSA physical (if completed, just need before tryouts), and Bucks Player Policy in a manila envelope (if you are a returner and did not get yours back last year, we still have it)
- Receive and go over fundraising packet
- Get amped for the season! Topics to be covered: Introduction of coaching staff, release of schedules, pre-season workout opportunities, team service opportunities, fundraising, and more.
See you this Sunday, 6 p.m., at Emily Dickinson!
The Howard Rein Memorial ‘A’ Tournament stars today! Join us at the field and follow all the action here”