Player registration has been opened online! Follow the link below for online registration, then follow the instructions in items 1 – 3 below to prepare for Sunday’s registration meeting (6 pm, 1/19/2020, Emily Dickinson Gymnasium).
- Prior to this Sunday, go to http://bozemanlegionbaseball.com/about/player-forms/
- Download, print, and fill out the 2020 player indemnification form
- Complete Online Player registration
- Pay $50 tryout fee (you can pay online here or bring a check to Bozeman Legion Baseball to the registration meeting)
- Turn in at registration
- 2020 Indemnification form (from above item 1.(a)
- Official Birth Certificate (I have yours from last year if you didn’t take it back)
- If you need to order this document, just let me know and make sure to have it turned in prior to March 1
- MHSA Physical Examination form
- If you got a physical for Fall or Winter Sports in 2019/2020, just get us a copy.
- If you haven’t gotten a physical yet, please schedule one right away
Our 2020 Player policy is undergoing revisions and will be available to view and sign prior to March 1.